The suit is made of surgical fabric, or Cambre (Polypropylene), this is a crystalline thermoplastic obtained by polymerization of propylene and eventually comonomers under optimal conditions of temperature and pressure in the presence of a super-active catalyst.
This fabric allows compliance with the AAMI-PB70 standard.
In this way it gives us the following characteristics:
- Air permeability.
- Bacteriological barrier.
- High tensile strength in both directions.
- Good resistance against acids and solvents.
- Does not degrade.
- Does not harbor bacteria - Anti-mold.
- Does not retain or saturate with liquids.
- Low density.
- Does not allow liquid penetration but is breathable.
- 100% hydrophobic.
- Chemical resistance.
- Resistance and thermal insulation.
- Antiallergic and non-toxic.